Windows refuse Live Update de Norton - Windows XP..LiveUpdate n'a pu terminer

Depuis trois jours Live Update ne veut pas mettre à jour mon NAV 2004 de la suite Norton System Works 2004 qui est installée sur ma machine.
J’ai scanné mon disque avec SpyBot, AdAware et Spy Sweeper. Ils n’ont rien trouvé et j’avais pris la précaution de les mettre à jour avant. J’ai exploré le site Symantec. J’ai suivi leurs conseils en vérifiant que l’espace disque était suffisant, que les dll de démarrage existaient toujours, j’ai téléchargé et installé la nouvelle version de Live Update. Rien n’y fait. J’ai toujours ce libellé
[color=blue]" Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
NAVNT 10.00.10 LiveUpdate n’a pu terminer la mise à jour.
Contactez le service d’assistance technique et indiquez toutes les informations affichées sur cet écran.
Pour les coordonnées de contact, consultez la rubrique Assistance technique dans le menu Aide de votre produit Symantec.
LiveUpdate n’a pu mettre à jour les fichiers suivants :

Fichier : C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\Navlucbk.dl^
1049712 Bytes 5/12/2004 14:13:08 v10.0.14.2." [/color]

Et chose curieuse j’ai le même phénomène sur la configuration de mon épouse qui est différente de la mienne par la carte mère et le processeur.
Quelqu’un a-t-il déjà vu cela?
En me promenant sur des sites US j’ai trouvé ce commentaire que je ne sais pas exploiter.

“Norton AV 2004 Live Update Issue
I have NAV 2004 installed on one of my computers. It is set with Automatic Live Updates on and currently shows the virus definitions date of 6/29/2005. This morning when I sat down at the computer I got a dialog box prompting me that Live Update was ready to install new updates and did I want to connect to Live Update to proceed. Naturally, I clicked Yes.
I then proceeded to get several error messages. The first window states: The files below could not be updated by Live Update: File: C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\Navlucbk.dl^ 1049728 Bytes 4/23/2004 11:04:28 v10.0.14.2
The next window scrolls through the Live Update Express, downloading the catalog files (23 of 23), but I get two error messages: Installing Norton AntiVirus (1 of 1) failed. LU1812: A program that was part of this update failed when it ran. The update was not applied. LU1806: LiveUpdate downloaded all of the updates you requested, but all of them failed to install. Please try to get the updates at a later time.
I searched the Symantec web site, ran several diagnostics (the ones that were linked on the error messages), added Live Update to my Windows Firewall trusted sites, made sure I have enough room on my hard drive (21.2 GB free space), and searched their knowledge base for the Navlucbk.dl^ reference (but found nothing). I ran SpyBot and AdAware to make sure there were no issues there (came up clean). I have e-mailed Symantec tech support, but was hoping that someone here might be able to help.
System: Dimension 4600, XP Pro, SP2. The curious issue on this is that I have never been prompted to run Live Update on this machine until this morning, and it’s listing my virus definitions in the Norton AntiVirus window as current (same as my other computers). Anyone have any ideas?
Edit: Response from Symantec Tech Support was to restart my computer and run Live Update again (did that before I even contacted them); determine the exact error message (sent them those); make sure I was logged on as an administrator (which I was); increase my hard drive space (21.2 GB isn’t enough?); uninstall and reinstall the program. The entire response read like a mail-merge document. Hopefully one of you all will give me a more intelligent response.”

Qu’en pensez-vous?
Merci par avance.
contre Symantec.

La Pogne

Ca ne semble pas être un problème spécifique à Windows.

Je déplace donc vers un forum plus approprié.

Windows XP [:fleche] Logiciel/Général
:jap:

Tu as pensé à téléphoner au SAV ? Ce service est compris dans le prix de ton abonnement ! :wink: