Sony Ericson S700 enlever le son

bonsoir les gens !
voila je me suis acheté un sony ericson et puis je vois un gros défaut que l’on voit carément dans tous les portables ayant un appareil photo: dès que l’on fait un cliché il y a cet énorme bruit très fort…Alors est ce que pr le S700i il y un truc ki permet d’enlever ce son pour prendre les photos en toute tranquilité??? (en effet étant en faculté, j’aime bien prendre des photos en cours mais bon avec ce bruit là ca risque d’etre un peu dur…:p)
merci davance

[Sony Ericsson] [LIVE!] S700i Swivel Mega Pixels Camera phone

Updated: 9 March 2003 ( Page 1 )
Last Updated: 12 July 2004
Edited by Paul Matt

Next Pages More Live Photos

Mobile Phone Japan Dream
Many users even from America, Europe or Asia, want to have a true Japanese style multi media phone. With the help of Japanese Sony plus Sweden Ericsson, the Japanese mobile dream comes true. The new Sony Ericsson is the S700 phone truly inspired by the Japanese SO505i for NTT DoCoMo. The revolutionary rotational keypad, the QVGA TFT large screen and the promising 1 mega pixel embedded camera show that S700 should be one of the most-wanted model of the year 2004.

1.3 Megapixel Camera!
Sony Ericsson S700 offers a stylish and unique three way communication style; photo shoot, browse and talk, or text and e-mail. For photo shooting, it comes with an intergrated 1.3 megapixel CCD digital camera, giving up to 1280 x 960 pixels quality pictures. It also uses an color display utilizing 2.3 inch ,240 x 320 pixels TFT screen, giving 262k colors. Such specification is widely adopted in the Japanese new multimedia phones.

Swivel design
The 180 degrees swivel design is strictly inspired from the Japanese SE SO505i model. It enables users to enjoy three new styles of communication. With the phone closed, it is possible to view messages, browse menus, and make calls via 5-way navigation easily manipulated by thumb or single finger, or to use the soft keys under the LCD screen for intuitive interaction. Turn the phone over, it becomes a stylish camera, very close to the look of Sony P’s series digital camera. It enables photos to be taken with a steady, two-handed grip just like an ordinary camera. Open in a swivel motion to access the phone¡¦s key pad for text entry or e-mails.

With Quick Share
Also, the camera is easy to use too. When opening the camera lens shutter, the ‘camera-mode’ is automatically activated and the screen changes to ‘view-finder’ function with a familiar horizontal digital still camera graphic interface. With SE defecto Quickshare concept, users need to click one to take a picture and a couple more to send the image on. Sony Ericssson S700 also comes with photo light to enable photography in dark environments, and 8x digital zoom for capture long distance scenery. The phone is also able to stream and capture video clips.

3D Games
Sony Ericsson co-operate with Hi Corp. Sony Ericsson S700 is the first product to utilized the their 3D gaming engine. The handset preloads with many JAVA games. Users can download more from SE dedicated website. Moreover, the phone supports MP3 and mobile music service like Music DJ ring tone composer and 40 chords polyphonic ring tones. The S700 also comes with memory stick duo slot for storing more multi media files.

Sony Ericsson S700i Specifications
System GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
Dimension 107.5 x 4 x 24.5mm
Weight 137g
Standby Time up to 300 hours
Talk Time up to 7 hours
Battery NIL
Handset Color Silver

Screen Type TFT
Screen Colors 262k colors
Screen Pixels 240 x 320 pixels

Camera Type CCD
Camera Quality up to 1.3 Mega pixels
Photos Res’n 1280 x 960 pixels
Video Res’n support, 3GPP and MPEG4 video playback
Graphics Download support

Ring Tone Type MIDI, MP3
Ring Tone Effect 40 chords Polyphonic Ringtones
Ring Tone D/L support, via bluetooth, data cable

Data Service CSD / GPRS Class 10 (4+2)
External Connect bluetooth / IrDA / Cable / Bluetooth
Email Service support, IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
Messaging Service SMS, EMS, MMS, SyncML

Games support
Games Download support, JAVA MIDP 2.0 Hi Corp Mascot CapsuleTM Engine Micro 3D Edition

PIM Calculator, Calendar, Tasks, Speaker phone, Contacts, Alarm clock, Phone book, Conference calls,
PIM Sync, Call list
Other Features Memory Stick Duo Card Slot
Music DJ

Sur mon P910, je peux neutraliser le son dans le menu du Comunicorder -> son du déclancheur…