Raid 5 : Failed ! probléme pour reconstruire le raid

Bonjour, voila ce matin un de mes 3 disque dur de 1 tera qui sont monter en Raid 5 a rendu l’âme donc quand j’ai demarer l’ordinateur il y avait marquer :

samsung HD103IJ Offline member
samsung HD103IJ Raid member
samsung HD103IJ Raid member

J’ai donc essayer de reconstruire le raid en changeant le disque dur et en bootant sur un vieux 80go qui me restait mais arrivait sur intel matrix storage je ne peux pas ajouter le nouveau disque dur ( quand je fait clique droit dessus il dit que je ne peux rien faire avec).
Ce qui est bizzare je trouve c’est qu’il me dise que le staus du raid est failed alors que j’ai que 1 disque qui est en panne.
Est ce quelqu’un aurait une idée?
Je vous remercie d’avance.

Bonsoir,

Je ne suis pas sûr, mais il me semble que quand un des disques RAID est HS il faut tout refaire.

Voir §2 forum.pcastuces.com…

Après 2 jour a me prendre la tête j’ai reussi a réssoudre mon probléme et a retrouver mon raid 5 intact avec toutes les données qui vont avec !!!Donc pour ce qui aurait le même probléme et qui passe par la voila la solution( en anglais) :

Thanks to everyone who tried to help. I found a solution and I thought I’d share it. I was able to recover the broken array using following steps.

1. Reset both HDs to non-member using Intel BIOS utility - the utility warns that all data will be lost - in fact only metadata is lost and can be recreated using steps below.

2. Create a new array with identical settings as the broken array. It is critical that the HDs are in the array the same order as before. I was reconnecting the drives several times and lost track of correct order. Because of that I had to go through the steps twice (I guessed wrong the first time).

3. Get TestDisk from www.cgsecurity.org… I used Windows version (I installed a new Vista on a separate HD for this purpose).

4. Run TestDisk according to steps on the web site. If your HDs are connected in correct order, TestDisk should find the lost partition(s) within a few seconds. It ran for several hours, scanning my array and never found anything because I had HDs were connected in wrong order. After I changed the order and restarted from step #1 TestDisk found the missing partition immediately.

5. Have the TestDisk write the fixed partition table to the drive and reboot.

6. Now all your data on the array should be readable but the system might not boot (it didn’t for me).

7. Run Vista repair from installation CD to fix the MBR.

8. Last but not least, send a donation to Mr. Grenier, the author of TestDisk

le post ou je l’ai trouver forums.extremeoverclocking.com…
Merci