Probleme sim city 4

Voila, je vient de me reinstaller sim city 4, je l’ai patcher, et la y me dit :" The configuration file (graphics rules.sgr) cannot be parsed. Using built-in rules".
kk1 pourais m’aider a resoudre ce bleme, car ca me le fait a chaque demarage, g meme essayer de le bouger ce fichier, mais ca a rien changer !

Get up aaaaa

Ce message n’était pas conforme aux règles d’utilisation du nouveau forum :

:heink:

-> quentinet : :fou:

Mmmm, oui, si tu veut.
koi k’il es soit, g regler mon probleme tout seul, et pas besoin de crack !

est ce ke tu pe me dire comment tu a fais ? moi jé le meme probleme et jy arrive pas :pfff:

Voici la réponse

http://eatech.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eatech.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=12170&p_created=1064501616&p_sid=EJIMEtxh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NjAmcF9wcm9kcz0zNjcsNDA3JnBfY2F0cz0wJnBfcHY9Mi40MDcmcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3NjZl9wbGF0Zm9ybT0xODImcF9wYWdlPTI*&p_li=&p_topview=1

Why does ‘The configuration files, graphics rules.sgr cannot be parsed using built in rules’ error message occur?

Question
Why does ‘The configuration files, graphics rules.sgr cannot be parsed using built in rules’ error message occur?

Answer
The configuration files, graphics rules.sgr cannot be parsed using built in rules, is an error message meaning that the Graphics Rules.sgr configuration file is corrupted or otherwise unreadable. This can occur for many reasons ranging from an improper installation of the expansion or patch, or the use of a non-official patch.

If you are using a unofficial patch, you will need to uninstall the game and remove the left over components added by the unofficial patch. Once removed, you can reinstall and the game should operate properly.
These left over files can typically be found in the game directory located in the following locations:
My Documents\SimCity 4
C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4
If this is happening when you patch the game or upgrade to the Rush Hour expansion, it means that the Graphics Rules.sgr file is not detecting properly. To correct this, do the following:
Uninstall the game.
Delete the following two directories:
My Documents\SimCity 4
C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4
Reinstall SimCity 4.
Copy the Graphics Rules.sgr file located at C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4 , and paste it to your desktop as a backup.
Patch the game or install Rush Hour, depending on your original issue.
Paste the Graphics Rules.sgr file located on your desktop to C:\Program Files\Maxis\SimCity 4.
When asked if you are sure, select yes to overwrite the corrupted file.