Duo d'enfer : Freebox mode routeur et MIRC

je te le fais pas dire amigo

mais ça ne marche toujours pas …

Ouvre le port 113 de ta fbx vers ton pc, DALNet refuse les connexions provenant de pc dont le port 113 est en Timed-out ou Closed

Geofront

ok super Geofront, j’essaie ça dès ce soir et je vous tiens informé.

Merci.

euh juste une question : je l’ouvre en tcp ou en udp ???

tcp :slight_smile:

ok thx je teste ça et je te dis si ça fonctione.

merci.

• Unable to connect (Connection timed out)

Voilà ce qui apparait sachant que j’ai ouvert les ports comme tu me l’as precisé …

<!--=46818,0,28][nom] Voilà ce qui apparait sachant que j'ai ouvert les ports comme tu me l'as precisé ... [/quote] Essay avec ceci: "Connection Timed Out" This error (as far as I know, please let me know if it exists in other clients) is specific to mIRC, and can be quite common. mIRC has a built-in automatic reconnect feature if your connection is not accepted by the server in a specific amount of time. Kind of like busy-redial on a telephone, this will continue to reconnect at a rapid pace until you the connection is successful. This is helpful if the server you like is near full, but can be a problem if the server is slow in accepting your connection. Disabling Auto-Reconnect: This is the easiest way to fix this problem. It will turn off the auto-reconnect built in to mIRC and allow the connection to slowly, but surely, go through. Simply go to the File Menu and select Setup. When the next screen appears, click on the Options Tab. Here, there is a check-box to enable or disable the auto-reconnect. Uncheck the Retry box just below "On Connection Failure:" Choose Another DALnet Server: If you'd rather not disable the auto-reconnect feature, you can choose other DALnet servers to try to improve your connection speed and avoid this error. For best results, choose the DALnet server closest to you and try that first. If there are problems with the closest one, then continue with the next closest and so on until you find one that works well. Another idea to increase speed of connection is to use a port on the server that is not one of the normal defaults (6667 and 7000). Look at our Server Listing for the names, locations, and listening port numbers of all DALnet servers. En gros, desactive l'auto reconnection, et active le IDENTD du mIRC ;) Geofront
  • le IDENTD du mIRC est activé
  • le port 113 est configuré
  • l’auto reconnect est desactivé et …
  • Cancelled connect

Ce message n’était pas conforme aux règles d’utilisation du nouveau forum :

???

il faut connecter ta freebox en ethernet…