Aide oblivion:thieves arsenal

salut jai installer thieves arsenal et obse mais je voudrais maintenant savoir comme jouer avec thieves arsenal voici le texte(à traduire)
Running OBSE and Oldblivion at the same time:

• Copy your oldblivion support files in to the Oblivion folder (oldblivion.dll, oldblivion.cfg, shaders.sdp), then run the loader with the -old command argument.

I’m using Windows 2000 and some mods (specifically mods using IsKeyPressed) don’t work correctly. What should I do?

• Open your Oblivion.ini (found in My Documents/My Games/Oblivion) and change the “bBackground Keyboard=0” line to “bBackground Keyboard=1”.

How do I change the script editor font?

• Hold F12 or F12 while opening the script editor. F12 will default to Lucida Console 9pt, and F11 will show a font picker dialog box.

Can I modify and release my own version of OBSE based on the released source code?

• This is highly discouraged. Each command must be assigned a unique and constant opcode from 0x1000-0x7FFF. Bethesda started adding commands at 0x1000, and OBSE started adding at 0x1400. If you add new commands yourself, they may conflict with later releases of OBSE. The suggested method for extending OBSE is to write a plugin. If this does not meet your needs, please email the contact addresses listed below.

How do I write a plugin for OBSE?

• Start with the obse_plugin_example project in the OBSE source distribution. Currently the documentation for the plugin API can be found in the source distribution under obse/obse/PluginAPI.h. Note that due to the opcode allocation issues discussed above, you will need to request an opcode range for your plugin by emailing the contact addresses at the bottom of the readme. Also note that plugins must have their source code available. The OBSE team has spent a very long time developing and documenting the interface to Oblivion’s internals, so we request that plugin developers also share their findings with the public. This will also help us make sure that we keep Oblivion as stable as possible even when using third-party plugins.

What is the ‘src’ folder for?

• The ‘src’ folder contains the source code for OBSE. Feel free to delete or ignore it if you are not a programmer interested in contributing to the project.

hum tu est sur que c’est le bon texte ? tu utilise oldblivion ?

explication pour utiliser OBSE et Oldblivion en même temps

probleme de touche avec win2000

changé le type de texte du script editor

faire ma propre version de OBSE ?? vaut mieux pas…

participer a OBSE en faisant des plugins + infos repertoires source

je pense que ce que je lis ici home.comcast.net… est peut etre ce qu’il te faut :

How do I run OBSE?
If you wish to use mods that require OBSE (like Thieves Arsenal), you must launch the game with OBSE_Loader.exe instead of the Oblivion Launcher. Just double-click the .exe. in your Oblivion folder. Alternatively, use one of the many OBSE-aware launchers like Oblivion Mod Manager, OBSE Launcher, or OBSE-Compatible Oblivion Launcher.

pour utiliser des mod qui utilise OBSE il faut lancer OBSE_Loader.exe du repertoire d’oblivion a la place du launcher de oblivion (mais tu peux passer par Oblivion Mod Manager, OBSE Launcher, ou autre launcher compatible avec obse)
si tu utilise oldblivion c’est OBSE_Loader.exe -old qu’il faut lancer
Edité le 16/12/2007 à 18:45

donc pour que ca marche y me faux trouver OBSE_Loader.exe-old (ou alors le renomer en .old?)

donc tu fais marcher oblivion grace a OLDblivon ??

copier vos fichiers de oldblivion dans le repertoire d’oblivion (oldblivion.dll, oldblivion.cfg, shaders.sdp) puis lancer le loader avec le -old comme argument de ligne de commande

donc en resumé, je suppose qu’il faut “creer un raccourci” sur le OBSE_Loader.exe et mettre -old dans la cible du raccourci en faisant clic droit/propriéte sur le raccourci et en modifiant la cible en “tonchemin\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\OBSE_Loader.exe.exe” -old

je n’ai ni OLDblivion ni le mod thieves arsenal donc c’est juste avec ce que j’ai lu, j’ai jamais utilsé de gros mods necessitant le script extendeur OBSE

c’est bon j’ai trouver il fallait mettre tous les fichiers que contenait “obse_0013a”(sauf les textes et le lien internet)dans
C/programme files/bethesda sofworks/Oblivion
(dossier principal d’Oblivion)